Venue for Club, Society and Business Meetings
With a picturesque and tranquil location within easy reach of the City of London, Stansted Airport, Harlow, Bishops Stortford, Sawbridgeworth and the M11 motorway Little Hallingbury Mill is a great place to hold a club, society or smalll business meeting.
Subject to availability our 1st Floor Restaurant can be used for your meeting from 10am onwards Monday - Friday.
We will work with you to make sure that our services are tailored to your requirements. Leaving you and your delegates or members to concentrate on getting the most out of your event.
If you need assistance with the often difficult task of organising social activities and transport, we will be delighted to help.
Our aim is to help make sure your event is successful, enjoyable and affordable for everyone involved.
The following facilities are available at the Mill:
- Accommodation for up to 30 delegates with theatre style layout or 20 with a board meeting style layout.
- On site car parking for up to 25 vehicles
- Fax, WIFI connection, and printing facilities
- Presentational aids (flip chart boards, projector etc.)
- Restaurant and Licensed Bar and Beer garden
- Up to 17 rooms for guests staying over night.
We recognise that team building and social activities often make a meeting more memorable for delegates.
They are also frequently one of the most difficult parts of an event to organise.
At Little Hallingbury Mill we are fortunate to be surrounded by a wealth of things to do and our team will be happy to help out with arrangements.
Here are just some activities within 30 minutes journey time you might wish to consider:
- A night at the Greyhounds at Harlow (Wednesday & Fridays)
- Golf at Great Hadham Gold Club (18 holes 6854 Yards)
- Health and Beauty Treatments at The Signature Spa (next door to Little Hallingbury Mill).
- Go Kart Racing or Paint Ball at Brentwood Park Karting Centre .
- Ten Pin Bowling in Bishop’s Stortford or Harlow.
- Wine Tasting Evenings at The Mill
- Traditional Indoor Games team competition at Little Hallingbury Mill !
The great news is that there is no venue hire charge. All we require is that you meet the following minimum expenditure commitments for food and drink during your stay:
£50 for meetings starting after 10am ending before 5pm.
£100 for meetings ending after 5pm.
We will be very pleased to arrange refreshments and menus to suit your timings and requirements.
To discuss your requirements please contact us py phone on 01279 726 554 or email